Saturday, May 15, 2010


Hello and a late Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing Mommies out there! Sorry we didn't get a chance to post last weekend. It was a very special weekend because Daddy graduated! We are so proud of him! Way to go Dad.




Here are some more pictures of my sissy after her bath tonight.









Mom was playing with her hair since she is getting baptized next weekend.








Do you know what else is next weekend? My birthday party! It is a really exciting weekend because a lot of family is going to be here! I can't wait!

A couple weeks ago I had a playdate at my cousin Cohen's. Let me tell you... he has some really cool toys. He even has a John Deer tractor that goes when you press the gas pedal! I loved it! Thanks for sharing all your toys with me Cohen! Can't wait to play with you this weekend.










We also played on the swingset.

Mom went back to work this week and Nana came to babysit. I love reading books with my Nana. I've started to say more words, too.


You might notice in the second video that I am wearing a Packers Aaron Rodgers jersey. Mom wanted to be sure to explain that Uncle Mike sent it to me... she did not buy it. :) Go Bears!

This last video is Kendall practicing her tummy time after her bath tonight. She's getting strong and tries to hold her head up a lot.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Safe travels to those family members and friends who are coming to visit!

Love,

Jackson

XOX

No comments: