Well, when Daddy was gone in Alabama for work, Sissy was as good as could be. Here she's posing before we were off to start our days. Mom just loves those little boots! They were Elliott's at one time. I say, "Who cares about boots?" Mom says someday I'll understand.

Sissy's been saying, "Ma ma ma ma" now, too. She doesn't like to do it when the camera is on her, so... we had to be sneaky...
We had a video of Sissy crawling, but for some reason videos just aren't loading on here for Mommy anymore. She needs some help (tech support)!
On Saturday we decided to go to the Carroll football game for a little bit. At halftime, Dad and I played a little ball. I also got to see Matthias, Dad's good friend. We're going to get together with him and his family soon... can't wait!


Sunday was so gorgeous we decided to take a few pictures outside.

Here I'm giving my Sissy a kiss. I continue to love her so much.

Don't let that smile fool you... she is quite the strong-willed little girl.

I wasn't really in to taking pictures with Sissy. I wanted to drive my John Deer tractor. It was too beautiful to be just sitting outside. C'mon Mom and Dad... I just want to play!

Sissy had a blast playing in the leaves.

Then we had a little scare last night. I woke up and had trouble breathing. Mom took me to the ER where they determined I had croup. They gave me some medicine and I am feeling much better! Mom stayed home with me today and Dad is staying home tomorrow. I just took it easy today.

We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving vacation, which will be here before we know it! Some big family news... my cousin Molly gave a verbal commitment to Stanford to run cross country and track. Congratulations Molly!
Have a wonderful week everyone! I miss you!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment