She took her first fall while climbing stairs and hit her nose on the bottom of the railing. Thankfully she's a tough girl and recovered very quickly.
Sissy loves to play peek-a-boo and I really like playing it with her! Here's a video of Mom playing peek-a-boo with her after Sissy's bath.
Sissy and I have had our fair share of sickness lately. Thank you, Nana and Papa, for coming to stay with us unexpectedly. It was so helpful and fun!
Thank goodness for some spring-like weather this past week. My best friend (and possible wife-to-be) Elliott and her brother Gavin came over Wednesday night. Their Mommy is in graduate school now and their Daddy had to work... he drives an ammmmbYOUlance!
We played outside first because it was really nice out.
Then we took a bath. Mom thinks more water was outside the tub than inside. I told her that's called "having fun." Dad said after having the four kids for the night, he would definitely like to have more brothers and sisters for Sissy and me. (I think you know my Dad better than that.)
Sissy is a walking fool these days. (FYI - this video was taken before a bath. Therefore, I am naked. Eeek!)
Kendall loves to be outside exploring things as much as I do. I have started to enjoy playing in the sandbox and of course still love my swingset. She likes to walk around and touch everything like the grass and plants. She finds swinging fun, too. I keep asking about my tractor. I can't wait to drive my tractor! Mom and Dad keep telling me it's broken. (Secretly I think they are not telling the truth. I think my Dad wants the lawn to look really nice and doesn't want me to create a path of where I drive my tractor like I did last year.) I am going to keep on asking until I get the answer I want to hear. Maybe they'll let me drive it on the sidewalk. We'll see. I'll keep you updated!
We had Daddy Night Friday night while Mom visited with a friend. Don't you think I have the best Daddy in the whole world? He took a couple pictures of us.
Then last night Mom and Dad had Date Night. We are slowly getting to know a new babysitter, Tricia. She is amazing and does a fabulous job watching us! I can't wait to see her again!
Now we are counting down the days until Uncle Bill and Auntie Nicole arrive. They will be coming Thursday to help us celebrate Sissy's birthday next weekend. We are going to have so much fun with them!
A very special Happy Birthday goes out to my cousins Mary Kate and Hannah. We hope you enjoyed your special days! Also, a BIG congratulations goes out to my cousins who are incredibly talented in so many ways. We are blessed to be part of a family that is nationally recognized for their athletic accomplishments! Please know we are VERY proud of all of you!
Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment