Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter is here!

Hi!  It seems as though winter is finally here.  These pictures aren't from our recent snowfall.  These are from a couple weekends ago when we only got a little snow.

We love Ma Mac's toboggan!


Not only do we love sledding together, but we love to play trains together, too.

Of course no girl can ever have TOO much jewelry!  I love dressing up in all my jewelry!

Sometimes I even play jewelry with Sissy.  Mom and Dad thought I looked like "Mr. T." here.  Who is Mr. T. anyway?

I continue to love playing play-doh!  I was lucky to get a lot for Christmas so I have been playing with it every chance I can. 

Jackson got these glasses for being so good at the dentist.  Way to go, Jackson!  I like them!


Last weekend we went to the zoo.  It was so nice outside, so we decided to enjoy the outdoors!  What a better way to do that then spend it at the zoo?  We saw the penguins first.



I think the monkeys are pretty cool, so I decided to sit and watch for a little bit.




They still had some Christmas decorations up, which was fun to see.  Plus they had this deer made out of shrubs.

This past week, Nana came to visit.  We played a lot and even made muffins.

We hope to get out sledding this afternoon.  If we do, we'll be sure to take some more pictures!
A very special Happy Birthday to our Great-Grandma Mary!  We love you!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX


No comments: