Hello again! We're excited to share some more pictures and videos with you! Here I am making cookies with Mom. I have stopped taking a nap to prepare for the upcoming school year where I will have a full day that doesn't allow time for a nap!
You can't live in the "Cheesehead State" and not go to the state fair. We only went for a few hours, but enjoyed every minute! We saw chickens...
tractors...
goats...
and even racing piggies! After the race, we went down the big pig slide!
We saw other animals, too, like horses, more pigs, camels, rabbits, chicks, geese, ducks, and cows. Check out how big this tractor wheel was!
Ma Mac and Aunt Kate arrived last Sunday. We were thrilled to have them visit!
Ma Mac made me a beautiful dress and even hair ties to match! Here I am trying on my new dress.
She also made me a handsome vest and Mom a beautiful piece that goes on her neck. It was sparkly and very pretty!
As always, the visit went way too fast and we were sad to see Ma Mac and Aunt Kate go.
Daddy took me to the zoo on Friday. Jackson got to go to Mommy's school to help her set up the classroom. I really like the lions at the zoo.
I also really like to ride the ponies!
We've been trying several times to upload some great videos, but they will have to wait as they are not working right now.
Have a great rest of the week!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment