Monday, April 1, 2013

Florida Day 1

Happy Spring Break everyone!  We are having a special one this year.  We are visiting Nana and Papa in Florida!  Dad has to work, so he stayed home... BUT before we left we spent some extra special time with him.
 

 Then it was off to the airport!  Mommy said we were angels.  We just wanted more jelly beans.
 
There was a cool play area at the airport, so that kept us busy.  Plus yummy snacks and even some treats that the Easter Bunny brought us!

 
Here I am sitting pretty and posing with my bunny shirt.

 
And here I am looking like a "little man" (Mom's words).

 
Before we knew it, we were on the plane saying, "Here we go!"


 
I played my video game and then colored.  I really liked the snacks on the plane, too!

 
I played stickers and then slept almost the whole way!

 
Today we went to the beach right outside Nana and Papa's condo.  It was fun getting our feet wet in the ocean and playing in the sand.

 
 
 
 
 
We made a sand castle and decorated it with shells!

 
We spent a lot of time in the pool.  We will take pictures of that tomorrow.  I learned not to drink the pool water... the hard way.  Then it was time to clean up!


 
We had a yummy dinner out at an Italian restaurant.  There was a big tractor close to where we ate!
 
 
 
What a wonderful day it was!  We are enjoying our time with Mom, Nana and Papa, but always thinking of Daddy.
 
Goodnight beach!
 
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
 

No comments: