Sunday, October 5, 2008

Uncle Bill and Meredith's Visit


I had such a great weekend. Uncle Bill and Meredith came to visit. On Friday, Mom, Dad, Uncle Bill, and Meredith went out in downtown Milwaukee. While they were at Rockbottom (a brewery), the Safehouse (a spy-themed bar), and Lucille's (home of the dueling pianos), I was at home with my favorite babysitter, Emily. It sounded like everyone had a lot of fun. Uncle Bill seemed to really enjoy the Safehouse. On Saturday, we all went to the Carroll University football game. It was a beautiful day. After the game, Uncle Bill rocked me to sleep for a nap. Although Dad was disappointed in the UConn game, and Meredith wasn't happy about the Phillies, we still enjoyed a low-key Saturday night by cooking out and staying in. Uncle Bill and Meredith left today. The weekend went by too fast! I really enjoyed their visit and can't wait until the next time we get together.

No comments: