Saturday, October 11, 2008

Visiting Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, and Cousins Isabella & Cohen


Hi there! Did you enjoy your weekend? We had a nice weekend here. Last night we went to my Uncle David and Aunt Audrey's house for pizza. It was so good to see them. I was able to play with my cousins Isabella and Cohen, too. We took some cute pictures together.This was a big week for me. I tried solid food for the first time! It was baby oatmeal and I liked it! Mom took a video of it, but she's been having trouble uploading it onto the blog. She'll take a picture of me making my funny faces soon.

I am big enough to wear Grandma Mac's hat she made for me. I wore it last evening when I went for a walk. It's the only hat that is big enough to cover my ears. Thank you, again, for my hat, Grandma. I love it!

It's very warm today and doesn't feel like fall at all. We got pumpkins today and I overheard Mom and Dad talking about their big "pumpkin carving challenge." I'm not sure when it will take place, but am looking forward to having some fun with them.

Dad has Fall Break for the first time this week. I get to stay home with him on Monday and Tuesday!

We'll have some pictures of me in my Halloween outfits soon. Have a great week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: