Sunday, January 4, 2009

Way to go UCONN!

Go UCONN! They pulled it off after all! Yeah! I watched a little of the game, but it turns out they did better when I wasn't watching. I bet Dad had a good time in Toronto cheering on his alma mater, but I miss him and am excited he'll be home tonight - hopefully. His flight is delayed so far, so we're keeping our fingers crossed!
Yesterday Nana came to visit. We went to the mall and just walked around and had a great time. I had so much fun in my stroller looking at everything!

Of course Nana continues to spoil me. She brought me some toys and new clothes and bought me new clothes at the mall. Thank you very much, Nana! I'm glad you made it home safe today.

Mom and Dad go back to work tomorrow. We have had such a nice vacation and I don't want it to end. I am looking forward to seeing Robyn and all the other kids at daycare, though.

I hope everyone has a nice week and we'll post again soon!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: