Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally Feeling Better


Hi there! Well, I am finally feeling better this time! I went back to the doctor and still had an ear infection, so they gave me some new medecine. My two front teeth haven't poked through yet, so we are all looking forward to that so I may feel some relief. My cough is much better and I am off my inhaler.
We have had a pretty relaxing weekend so far. We ran some family errands today and have plans of just hanging out tonight and tomorrow. It is very cold here again. Dad just finished watching UCONN basketball beat Notre Dame.
Mom started Grad School this past week, so everyone is in school in our house but me! She said she really likes her group that she'll be working with for the next 22 months.
Mom was wiping off lint from my pants today and it made me get a case of the giggles. She caught some of it on video. If you listen closely, you'll notice I have a little "geek" in me.

Have a great night!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Glad you're feeling better, Jackson.
Love Auntie Kady

Lisa D. said...

Oh my goodness. That video is just too cute. I giggled through the whole thing myself :)