Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all those Moms out there. My Mom and I spent the day together. I helped her clean while Dad had to work. We celebrated Mother's Day on Friday. It was beautiful weather, so we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants and sat outside. I had one of my favorites... grilled cheese, of course!
Mom hasn't taken too many pictures of me sleeping. She said she doesn't want to wake me, but the other morning she took a couple.

Mom and Dad think I am teething a molar, so I have been having "cold-like" symptoms, but as always, I am a trooper. I was really happy today when Mom got me my very own remote. I always want the one Mom and Dad use, but they say I can't, which makes me really mad. Well, I finally have my very own remote. Mom says it's a "guy thing."

This is what happens when you put your food-covered hands in your hair, which I just love to do (against Mom's wishes)! Speaking of food, I was playing a little at dinner tonight...

Happy Mother's Day, once again, to all those wonderful Moms out there. Have a fantastic week!

Love,

Jackson
XOX

No comments: