Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!


Well, it's official... I am 1 year old today! I celebrated my birthday last weekend at Nana and Papa's house with Mom, Dad, Nana, Papa, Great-Grandma Mary, Great-Grandpa Bob, and cousin Ryan. We had a blast!

I was a little tentative to try the cake at first, but once I realized how yummy it was, I enjoyed it.






It was a beautiful weekend, so we were able to get out in the boat two days. Not only did Papa play with me through the glass door, but he let me drive the boat, too!



I know I'll be tubing in no time. Nana loves to make me laugh and play hide-n-seek with me. She came down and babysat me two days this week while Dad was in D.C. We had so much fun together and it really helped Mom out a lot! Thank you, Nana!

Thank you everyone for all my wonderful gifts. You were so kind and thoughtful.


Happy Birthday to my cousin Cohen who is 2 days older than me! His birthday party is combined with Isabella's next weekend. Can't wait to come and play!


Happy Birthday to my Aunt Kate, too. Her birthday is tomorrow. See you soon, Aunt Kate!


Have a great week everyone!



Love,
Jackson
XOX

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Welcome to your second year Mr. Jackson.
Hannah and I cannot wait to see you this summer!

Love,
Aunt Kady