Mom had a technology class Tuesday through Thursday last week, so Dad stayed home with me. We went to the zoo two days in a row! We saw lions and tigers and bears, oh my! We saw many other animals, too. Dad said I am really starting to pay attention and watch the animals.
Dad is really getting around well now with his hurt foot. He doesn't go to PT anymore! Way to go, Dad!
We were where Mom and Dad had their wedding pictures taken!
We would really like a picture of the three of us walking through there.
Only one more week of swim lessons, which means summer is officially coming to an end. Although that makes me sad, the coming fall means Mom's favorite season (cooler), football (Go Bears!), and moving (yippee!). Plus I get to join all my friends at Robyn's again. I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of summer.
Happy 35th Anniversary to Nana and Papa on Monday! Thanks for coming to visit last night. It was so much fun seeing you. I love you!
Love,
Jackson
XOX


No comments:
Post a Comment