A couple Sundays ago my cousins Isabella and Cohen came over to play. We had a good time together!
Good luck on your first day of kindergarten, Isabella!
Dad has been really helpful playing with me so Mom can pack. A few days ago he went to take me for a walk, but it started to rain. We saw a rainbow!
Dad has become my best friend and we always play together. We even relax together, too.
Mom, Dad and I went to meet Mom's friends for dinner. They have a 9-month-old name Sam. Our new house is really close to where they live! Here's a picture of Sam and his dad, Joe.
Today was much more beautiful and we spent the morning at the zoo.
We also fed some goats.
We saw many animals again. I think my favorite animals were the birds, spider monkeys, and all the fishies!
Mom starts another school year Tuesday. This is her 4th year teaching 2nd grade at the same school! We hope everyone is doing well. I wish all my cousins a successful school year, whether it's elementary, middle, or high school, or college!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment