Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sissy Rolls!


Hello and happy Friday-almost! Mom starts school a week from today, so we decided to have as much fun today as possible! We started by going on a long walk before it got too hot. We went to a different park than where we normally go. It has a huge alligator there (which I love to say)!















Mom said she wonders where her little boy went. She says I look all grown up in these pictures. I told her that I am almost 2 1/2 (okay, in 3 months I will be).



















Don't let the cute smile fool you - stinker is my middle name these days. I find myself quite funny.
While I played and Mom chased me, Sissy took a little cat nap in the shade, but then wanted to see what we were up to.










She is such a mover and just wants to be able to play with me as soon as possible! Here is a video of Sissy rolling over.







I like to entertain Sissy while she's in the jump-a-roo.
And today I tried to share my Cheerios with her, but Mom wouldn't let me. I thought I was being so nice sharing my food, but I guess she's not ready for that. Sissy is only eating her cereal (I call it mush) and she's tried peas, sweet potatoes, and apples. And I thought I was a messy eater!

Sissy loves mirrors, too.

Happy 36th Anniversary to Nana and Papa. Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: