Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ba-bye Summer 2010


Good Morning! We have officially said, "Ba-bye" to summer. What a special summer it has been!




Sissy continues to grow and get bigger each and every day it seems. Here she is folding her hands so nicely.








She loves going for walks in the stroller. I think she would like to get out of her stroller and run around with me at the park, but that will come soon enough!





Her smile is as bright as the sun in the sky. You can't help but smile back!


She likes to take cat naps (gets that from Dad).











And may even fall asleep mid-meal if she's really tired!









She's trying more and more different foods. None of which I want to try - yuck!


Meanwhile... I have really become quite the dare devil. I love to climb at parks. This happens to be the playground I will play at when I am in kindergarten (but Mom doesn't even want to think about that!).












Mom taught me how to swing on my belly!
But my new favorite discovery is the teeter-totter... so cool!

Nana visited a short while back.








One of Mom's students that she tutored this summer gave us stuffed dogs - so thoughtful!







Whenever I can, I play with my Sissy.





Here comes a zerbert!
Dad and Mom play with us all the time, too. Here Dad was making us laugh especially Sissy.
So that's it - summer is officially over. Here is a picture of us on the "second day of school (daycare)." The first day was a little crazy so we didn't get a picture.











Can you tell how much we've changed... just this summer?









Mom says my legs are so long now coming out of that swing! Soon I won't fit in it!






Good luck all of you going back to school. Welcome back from Canada Papa and Uncle David.
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: