
Hello! Here is a picture of Sissy's new sweater made by "Ma Mac." She even made some hats for us, but with the very warm weather we've recently had, we haven't worn them yet!
Daddy was at Disney World early this week for a work conference. We will have to take some pictures of us wearing our Mickey gear soon! With Dad being gone, I had to be the man of the house. When Mom was working in the kitchen, I was helping take care of Sissy. I brought her toys to keep her happy! Mom said I was a very big help!
We really missed Dad, though, and are so glad he is home. We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch today with our friends, but Sissy and me both got fevers starting last night. We are doing fine, but decided to just take it easy today.
This last video is just a better look at the sweater "Ma Mac" made Sissy. Notice how well she is sitting on her own!
We hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment