Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sissy is 7 months!










Hi there! Sissy is 7 months old today! She is getting to be so much fun... most of the time (she likes to pull my hair!). She is starting to crawl and I don't know who likes to play with my Mega Blocks more - me or her. Well, I build things and Sissy sucks on them.








We enjoy taking our baths together. I help wash Sissy and she splashes and plays.
Here we are showing our Chicago Bears spirit.







Mom dressed up at her school today as a Bears football player. Dad snapped a photo of both Mom and Sissy in their pig tails.









Last weekend Mom and Dad painted their bedroom. We did go see Ellie and Gavin and their parents Saturday night, though. It was so much fun! I can't wait to go trick-or-treating with Ellie on Sunday. Once we get those pictures, we'll be sure to post them.
After tomorrow Mom only has one grad school class left - yeah! (Although I really do enjoy our pizza nights with just Dad, I don't want Mom to feel left out.)
I hope everyone is having a good week. We are counting down until Thanksgiving when Ma Mac and Aunt Kate will be visiting! Hopefully we'll post some pictures of trick-or-treating Sunday. Happy Halloween!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: