Hi! Here I am dancing to my favorite song, "I've Got A Feelin'." That's the most exercise I get these days with the bitter cold weather! It's too cold to go outside. We ran errands today, though, and Menards had a child play area. I loved it!
We haven't taken many pictures this past week as we were busy getting back in to our routine. Nana and Papa visited yesterday so Mom and Dad could have Date Night. We had a blast! Thank you so much! Maybe they will send their pictures and we will post them soon.
Sissy is now trying to stand and balance on her own. We will try to catch it on camera soon.
Our new thing that I keep talking about is Skype! I really like being able to see family members and talk to them! I talk about them more and more after we are finished. It's so much fun!
We hope you have a great week and we'll post more pictures and videos soon.
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment