Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 85th Birthday Great-Grandma Mary!

Hi there!  Here's Sissy loving her "real" food.  Her favorite so far is peas!
And here's Sissy feeling under the weather.  She's had a rough few days, but seems to be getting better now. 


And while Daddy was taking good care of Sissy, Mom took me sledding.  It was a HUGE hill!  Because Mom and I couldn't fit on the sled together, I went by myself!  Although there were a few tears the first run, I couldn't wait to go again.  By the end of our time there, I was smiling like crazy... and tired.  I love going down the hill, but climbing back up is hard work!  Ellie and Gavin were there, too!


Ellie and I went down together once, too!


Here's Sissy in the tub tonight.  Even when she's sick, she loves the bath!


K is for Kendall!















Sissy's been practicing some walking, too!

Before we sign off, a quick part of a song from my favorite cartoon - Blue's Clues!
A quick shout out to my cousin Cohen who broke his elbow.  You are so brave buddy, and we hope you are hanging in there!  Also, my Great-Grandma Mary turned 85 on Saturday!  Happy Birthday Great-Grandma Mary!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: