Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi there!  Last weekend we went sledding as a family.  Here we are posing with Daddy before we climb the big hill.













Here we are at the top of the hill... all ready to go down!
Sissy had fun watching all the action.  Maybe next year she'll enjoy the big sledding hill.

We had some warmer temps one evening last weekend.  I had fun playing late in the snow!

Meanwhile Sissy has found the "tupperware cupboard."

She is so happy to just be playing and where the action is... well, she really likes the stairs, too.

She likes to play with the fake food in our play kitchen.

Mom and Dad love to see Sissy and me "playing" together.  (Why else would they be crazy enough to have us 22 months apart?)
We had a playdate today with Isabella and Cohen!  It was so nice to see my cousins and Aunt Audrey.  With Cohen and I being only 2 days apart in age, we get along very well.  Thank you for all the fun!


The weather was warmer today, so I got to play outside a couple times.  It was nice to get some fresh air.  We keep thinking about how nice it will be to have longer days and warmer weather.  I am quite happy eating snow, but Mom and Dad are sure looking forward to spring.  I suppose I will too once it is here.

We tried uploading a few videos, but there is technical difficulty tonight on blogger.  We'll try to post them soon.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.  We send our love your way!  Have a great week!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: