Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY!

Happy Snow Day!  Did we ever get a lot of snow and we had the best day ever!



This picture of us was taken the other night, but we got to spend the entire day in our jammies today! 


Look at the drift out our back patio!   


 Iso was upset he couldn't look out.


We were not upset, though.  While Dad spent a l-o-n-g time digging us out, Mom made us french toast and sausage!  Yummy! 


Sissy loved it, too.  Mom and Dad call her "bottomless pit" whatever that means.  I guess she eats a lot! 


What better to do on a Snow Day than make Snow Day Cake?


 Yummy treat!
We were playing downstairs and I asked Mom if I could play on the computer.  She taught me some card game (Solitaire), but I really like just typing and reading the letters I see on the screen. 
Sissy likes to balance when she's standing, but her favorite activity now is crawling up stairs.

The snow was SO high today I couldn't even play in it.  Instead we went for a walk around the block.  This picture is taken by our front door before I helped shovel the stoop.

Here's a video of Sissy climbing those stairs! 
Sissy also learned how to feed her baby.


We hope if you got snow, you are safe and doing well.  We're hoping to get some sledding in this weekend.

Happy Birthday tomorrow to Ma Mac!

Love,
Jackson (and Kendall)
XOX

No comments: