Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Coloring Time















Happy Easter egg coloring time!  My friend from preschool, Ben, came over last weekend with his parents.  Mom works with his mom, too.  We colored Easter eggs together!  He's a good friend.  Mom and Dad say we get a little crazy together... I think it's called having fun!














There's Ben with his Mom and Dad!














And you know who that is... MY dad with Sissy!  She's constantly drooling... yuck!  I think she's been teething since the day she was born.

Although the weather has NOT been nice to us lately, we make the most of it and get outside as much as we can.  Thankfully Auntie Kady sent Kendall a homemade scarf and hat because we need warm outerwear still here in Wisconsin!




















Last weekend Mom and Dad gave me an early birthday gift... a bike and helmet!  I am just learning how to ride it, but it's definitely going to get some good use this summer!

Sissy is getting so big, she is officially out of her infant seat for the car.  I am getting so big, I had to go in a big booster, so Sissy is in my old car seats.



















Today is not only Good Friday, but Earth Day, too!  We wore our Earth Day outfits yesterday to school and daycare.  Sissy's outfit is one of the outfits from Ma Mac and Aunt Kate for her birthday.















My shirt says, "Respect Your Mother" with a big Earth behind it.  Mom says it has two meanings... whatever that means.  This shirt is getting a lot of use Uncle Bill!

I was opening my Easter bag from Nana and Papa.  There were so many goodies in there.  Candy, clothes, Cars nightlight, and my favorite, a firetruck!  Nana and Papa came last night and babysat us while Mom and Dad went out.  Thank you Nana and Papa for all the Easter goodies for Sissy and me AND for babysitting us!

Happy Easter egg coloring time!  We are excited about a visit from the Easter Bunny!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: