Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break

Well you sure wouldn't think it's spring with the yucky weather we've been having.  I am hoping the sun may come out tomorrow so we can get back outside!  We've had a pretty uneventful spring break.  We have spent some time outside when it wasn't raining.  I came down with a cold, so we've been doing a lot of resting and relaxing.














I do have a couple pieces of big news.  First, I am getting glasses!  I am going to prove my mom and dad wrong and show them that I will keep them on (fingers crossed).  Next, I got a big boy bed!  It's actually called a bunk bed and we'll post a picture soon.
We've been practicing saying, "cheese" and sitting still for pictures.















Good one, Dad!














Sissy has become quite the dancer.
And I've become quite the entertaining older brother.

We'll post again soon!
XOX

No comments: