Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cohen!

Happy "long holiday weekend!"  "Ma Mac" and Aunt Kate have been here visiting and we sure are enjoying having them here! 































We started our day by calling our cousin Cohen and wishing him a very Happy 3rd Birthday!  We hope he had a great day!  We had a great day ourselves spending some time outside after our naps.
We played bubbles... Sissy really got a face full!
















I showed off one of my birthday presents from Uncle Bill - a new FBI shirt - while sitting with Mom.














We had a lot of fun on the swings with "Ma Mac" and Aunt Kate.

















And then I opened another birthday gift.  Nana and Papa got me a set of golf clubs!




















They are SO cool!
I have been a very lucky boy with all my birthday presents this weekend.  Thank you EVERYONE for your thoughtfulness and generosity.  I still have many to open, but I have enjoyed all the great books that I have received as gifts.  Thank you thank you thank you!  I can't wait to open the rest of my gifts!
We hope all of you are enjoying your long holiday weekend, too!  We will post again soon!

Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX

No comments: