Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



















Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommies out there!  We had a wonderful day celebrating with our own mom.














First we made Mom breakfast.  Then when Dad went to work, Sissy and me took Mom to the park!  Mom said she can't even take pictures anymore at the park because she's chasing Sissy and me around.  You should see me - I am a monkey!  I climb everything now... all by myself.  And of course Sissy tries to keep up with me and is climbing all over the place, too.














After our nap, Dad was home and we all went out and played.  I am loving my sandbox now.  Our neighbors came over so I played with Alex and had a blast!














Not only did Dad, Sissy and me wish Mom a Happy Mother's Day, but Ace and Iso did too!  They loved the beautiful day we had today.














I have been doing great with my new glasses.  Again, we want to wish all of you Moms a very Happy Mother's Day!

Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX

No comments: