Of course we went boating.
Papa even let me drive the boat! Honking the horn was fun...
but driving fast was the best!
Sissy had a bit of a hard time walking when the boat was going, but she got the hang of it.
Great-Grandma Mary came for a boat ride, too! Sissy always enjoys spending time with her (it's who she is named after).
Since I like speed so much, Dad decided to take me go-karting!
I loved it!
We also spent time down by the lake. I didn't really care to go in the water, but Sissy loved it!
I watched Papa fish for a little bit. I must have been his good luck charm because he caught one!
We went to the parade on the 4th. It was hot, but I loved all the trucks!
Great-Grandma Mary and Great-Grandpa Bob came out for dinner on the 4th. It was so good to see them!
We had a great time up north. I think the best part was spending time with my cousins Isabella and Cohen. We have so much fun together. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures together this time.
Happy Independence Day everyone!
Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment