Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We Love Sand!

We are very excited because I finally have decided I like the sand after all.  Today we went to Minooka Park and played at the beach.  It didn't take long... and with the help of Katie's coaxing, I was off enjoying the sand and water.  So much so that Mom kept asking me to stay closer to shore.  Here I am with Katie and her kids Gavin and Ellie.  We are great friends.

I'm always looking out for Sissy, too.




OH!  The other big news I have to share is...














I went to the dentist today!  I was a really good boy (really!) and had a healthy check-up on my teeth.  Dr. Mike just says I need to quit sucking my fingers at night.  He suggested Mom use Tabasco Sauce... whatever that is.  I am really growing up.
Sissy is growing up, too.  She even goes up stairs and down slides all by herself now.

We sure are enjoying our summer!  Have a great rest of the week!
Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX

No comments: