We went to State Fair last weekend. It was HOT. During lunch, Dad had us show support for our favorite college team... UCONN.
Go Huskies!
We decided since there was no one on the stage, that we would perform our own dance. The crowd enjoyed our performance.
First we looked at the animals. You can't go to a fair though, and not try out the rides. I loved the swings.
And I enjoyed driving the cars.
Listen up... I'm the Sheriff. And I think summer should NEVER end! Ever!
I did not enjoy the dragon roller coaster. Thankfully Mom rode it with me.
Sissy can't wait to be tall enough to ride the rides. Next year, hopefully (not that we want to wish time away)!
Mom and I drew a train in the driveway yesterday. It was so cool!
Sissy helped us, too.
I have been trying to help Mom do some cooking in the kitchen. She was teaching me all the different utensils the other day. I tried them out - and didn't know Mom was taping.
What better to eat popcorn with then tongs?
A quick kiss before we go!
We miss you all! We're looking forward to Nana and Papa visiting soon. They are going to babysit so Mom and Dad can go out and celebrate Dad's birthday!
Speaking of birthdays... it was Nana's birthday on August 2nd! Happy Birthday, Nana!
Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX


No comments:
Post a Comment