Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad and More!

First and foremost we need to wish a great, big Happy Birthday to Dad on August 14th!  We are so lucky to have such an amazing dad!

Mom is so lucky to have an amazing hubby!
Mom snapped this picture of me sleeping.  She says I changed from a toddler into a "little boy" over night.


Sissy loves to play with her dolls and stuffed animals.  She especially likes to feed them with bottles.

We occasionally like to watch TV - our favorite show to watch together?  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Hi there!  It's my turn for once!  Here I am loving my bear and puppy.  I am talking all the time now!


Dad took us to the zoo last week.  The animals were really active and fun to watch.  The lion was roaring!


We love each other very much, but are also equally good at getting on each other's nerves.

On Saturday Nana and Papa were babysitting at Uncle David and Aunt Audrey's, so we went to visit our cousins!  They have a new playset and it is AMAZING!  I loved the monkey bars.


My brother liked the swings, trapeze thing and rings.

Jackson doing a "trick."

Our cousin Cohen doing a "trick."

Our cousin Isabella looking as pretty as ever.  She is so much fun to play with and takes such good care of us!

Nana and her granddaughters on the tire swing.

Cousins... we have so much fun together!



This was a great shot taken by Dad.  I love my cats Ace and Iso.  The question is, "Do they love me?"  I think some days...


This picture pretty much sums up our summer.  ENJOYABLE.  Just like Ace is enjoying the sun and fresh air.

We hope you are enjoying your last few days of summer, too!  We miss you and think of all you often!
Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX

No comments: