Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goodbye January, Hello February!

Goodbye January, and hello February!  We continue to be "busy bees" and it's hard to believe the month of January has passed.  We will catch you up on what we've been doing most recently!

First, our cousins Isabella and Cohen came for a playdate on Sunday.  It had been awhile since we'd seen them last, and we had a blast!  You know it's a successful playdate when everyone ends up in the same bed at the end... tired. :)  It was so great to see our cousins and Aunt Audrey!







After our much-needed naps, we went outside to play.  It was a beautiful afternoon and evening.  We had fun finding (eating) icicles!




The moon was shining high in the sky even though it was still daytime.  It was beautiful!  I kept asking, "Can I touch it?"  Mom assured me I can "reach the stars," but we weren't able to touch the moon.  Next time, maybe.



















We even went on a nature walk around our yard!  We spotted pine cones, ice on the grass, more icicles, and bunny tracks!  It's amazing what you can find when you stop and take the time to look!
I've been working on my writing, too.  Mom and Dad say it takes a lot of practice, so I do keep trying.



Miss Katie took some pictures of us during the day.  Don't you like my crazy hair?  You'd never believe I got a haircut last weekend, would you?  It really does have a mind of its own, but we are determined not to cut it short, yet.



Where you see me, you often see jewelry!  Check out my blue "jammies!"  These were from Ma Mac for Jackson a couple years ago and now I am wearing them! So comfy!



We've really been in to playing games lately.  We like Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Red Rover, Memory, Honeybee Tree, and Cootie!  (With Sissy you have to play at the speed of light, but it's still fun to play.)


Nana and Papa sent a Valentine house to play with, so we love sharing that!  It's a candy house and what's better than candy?  Not much!



We still enjoy our legos.  Right now we like to use the big ones, but we are probably going to be moving to the smaller ones soon... because we're getting to be a big boy and big girl now!






















(Is that not the best smile ever?)

We have some VERY important birthdays coming up!  Stay tuned!
Have a great rest of the week everyone!

Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: