Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  We had a fun day today and celebrated by waking up to some small decorations.  On Tuesdays now we go to a play group, so that is always something to look forward to and a lot of fun!  We are making new friends every week.  Sissy is really in to Legos now.

We painted some gift bags for Gavin's birthday last week.

We had so much fun at Gavin's party last week!  I keep telling Mom, "I want my birthday next!"

We always find time to be silly!


A great smile... from a great boy!

Here we are eating pizza at Gavin's birthday party.

It was really cold last week.  Here we are getting ready to run some errands.

I love my sister and am very protective of her.

Auntie Nicole sent some silly Valentine goodies!  Thank you Auntie Nicole!







We made Valentine cookies today!  Yum!

Tonight for dinner we had heart-shaped pizza to celebrate.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

A very happy birthday to Great-Grandpa Bob last week!

Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX


No comments: