We happened to get the same cold everyone had been fighting. We had a sluggish day at home when we were trying to shake it.
Thankfully we were feeling up to coloring Easter eggs!
We had a lot of visitors for Easter. Auntie Nicole flew in from Colorado on Friday. Nana, Papa, Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, Cohen, and Isabella all came to celebrate Easter with us. We also celebrated Sissy's birthday... again!
Isabella was teaching me how to dance like a ballerina.
Papa's granddaughters...
Here I am in my beautiful dress for church on Easter. Now I just need some keys.
The best looking boy on a bike.
The Easter Bunny came while we were at church and hid eggs all over the yard! I was racing to get as many eggs as I could. Sissy was eating the treats inside the eggs as fast as she could.
Then we went to Nana and Papa's hotel and went swimming! We had SO much fun!
More videos to come soon! We are loving our time with Mom and Dad this week and do not want it to end! Happy Easter to you all!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment