Here I am in a fire truck!
Here's my good friend Jack.
Then we went in an ambulance.
I'm sitting with my friend Kamryn.
Then we watched firefighter Mike put all his gear on.
We were taught not to hide if we ever see a firefighter. They are our friends and are there to help!
This was the best part... they showed us how they slide down the pole when they have to go help with a fire.
On the way back to school, we stopped at the library park. First, we enjoyed a snack.
Then we played!
I really do enjoy school and playing with all my friends, but there's nothing like playing with my Sissy.
Have a great week, everyone! We are REALLY excited and looking forward to seeing some of our family for Easter and Kendall's family birthday party. It will be spring break, too, which means we will have lots of quality family time. Can't wait!
Lots of love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment