Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello!  Happy holiday weekend!  We are starting off the weekend with a bang!  First, this morning, we changed our beds a bit.  Now that I am going to be 4 soon, Mom and Dad said I can sleep on the top bunk!  I am so excited about this (that I could hardly nap)!
And I, Kendall, also have a new bed.  That's right!  I was bound and determined to not go to bed last night, so I jumped out of my crib... twice.  All of a sudden... today Dad took my gate off the crib and added a little railing.  Now I have a big girl bed (and I think my Mom and Dad have a headache). :)
Here I am earlier in the week all smiles with my blankie.













We decided to hang out on the kitchen floor.














Miss Katie still has me doing art projects that I love.













It seems as though summer is here!  Pool is open!
Water guns are loaded!















Here is Miss Katie and Kendall at my school picnic!














Here I am with my class getting ready to sing.  Dad was able to be there with me!


















We are looking forward to more pool time this weekend and a lot of Dad's grilling!  We'll try to take some pictures of our new beds soon!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: