Spider Man was the theme. What a wonderful way to wake up... with a table full of presents!
We decided to celebrate it on the big day, which fell on a Thursday. My friend Ben was able to join us for pizza and cupcakes before going to the waterpark.
The waterpark was amazing! Ellie and Gavin were able to join us, too. It worked out perfect to go during the week in the evening because there were not many people there. We had an absolute blast! I think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids. :)
Somebody thought it would be funny to get me a Brewer's hat... Mom did not.
Check out my new jersey! This used to be Vincent Jackson's jersey and Uncle Bill has been trying to get this for awhile!
A perfect addition to my sports room, until I grow into it and can wear it, of course.
We went to the parade on Memorial Day. My favorite part was the drums. Sissy said that was her favorite part, too.
It was a hot, hot day, so we played in the sprinkler and baby pool.
Best dad... EVER!
Our neighbor Alex wanted in on the fun, too!
Waking up after nap...
An attempt at flying a kite in our narrow, tree-protected backyard. This picture makes it look like a success!
Our cousin Cohen's birthday was two days before my brother's. He had a birthday party at a gymnastics place. What fun it was! I am so excited to start gymnastics this Wednesday!
We had yummy pizza AND cookie cake at Cohen's party.
Having fun with Miss Katie.
Here's our first day of summer vacation!
We had Miss Katie and her fiance Russ over one last time. They are moving to Colorado. We will miss them so, so much.
Dad took us to the park this morning!
Did you know I have a big girl bed now? I am enjoying my freedom to the fullest and actually took my nap on the floor today. I guess I am quite the stinker.
We are so excited that it is summer. We will be going to the zoo tomorrow for a zoo class for Sissy and me. I am going to learn all about Polar Bears and Kendall will be doing something with the carousel. We will keep you updated on all our fun summer adventures!
We have some videos to share, but they were not working correctly tonight. We will try again soon.
Happy birthday to Aunt Kate and Uncle Bill recently!
Have a great week!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment