Then I searched for dinosaur eggs with dinosaur babies in them.
We made a book all about dinosaurs.
When we were done with our book, we could choose what to do. Check out this fossil!
There were some really cool dinosaur puppets. We also made our own dinosaur costumes! Watch out for my spikes!
Finally it was time to go see the dinosaurs.
I couldn't wait to see the T-Rex!
It was A LOT of walking, so we had to re-energize with some ice cream! While we ate, we watched a cow get milked. I can't wait for the Wisconsin State Fair that's coming up soon so we can see some more cows and other animals.
Dinosaurs are awesome, but nothing tops cars, trucks and trains.
After a full day and no nap, I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.
The fun continues! Mom and Dad are having a garage sale this weekend. I had my first lemonade stand yesterday! Here are some of my famous quotes from yesterday:
"Would you like to put your money in my cup?"
"I've made fifty thousand dollars!"
After we closed the garage sale, we went to the park. It was the same park Mom and Dad had their wedding pictures taken. They keep asking us to go back there and take our picture, too. We've done it since we were just walking.
We couldn't leave without feeding the ducks!
It was such a nice family Friday. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment