Although the trip up can seem long, I enjoyed watching all different kinds of vehicles and spotting farms along the way. Plus I watched a movie and played my video game!
I was able to catch a snooze and then enjoyed the movie.
We didn't waste any time getting on the boat once we were at Nana and Papa's.
The best part was swimming at the sandbar, eating pizza at a restaurant on the lake, and driving the boat... fast! We got off the water just in time before a thunderstorm came.
The next day was better than the first! We were out on the water early in the morning. Before we got on the boat, we met the ducks and fed them.
We stopped for morning adult beverages and played games. I (Jackson) was really good at the pinball machine and Sissy did well with the driving game. Mom even took a turn playing pinball.
Then we went swimming in the lake at the sandbar. It was a perfect way to cool off.
Nana and Papa even have a swing that is fun to sit on.
They also have a bridge in their garden.
My favorite part of my trip up North was driving the lawn mower with Papa! He even let me try the 4-wheeler, too!
It was such a wonderful weekend. Hope you enjoyed your weekend, too. Have a great week!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment