Grandma Mac and "Grand/Great" (we can't decide which it is!) Aunt Kate came to visit a week ago. I was so spoiled with all their attention. I miss them already.This past weekend Mommy and I went to visit Papa, Nana, Great-Grandma Mary, and Great-Grandpa Bob. We stayed at Papa and Nana's new house on the lake. It is beautiful! I love the ceiling fan in the great room.
I hadn't seen Papa in a long time. I really enjoyed sitting in his lap in the rocker.
Great-Grandma Mary and I had some good laughs together. She looks terrific and I was so happy to see her feeling well!
I was so comfortable in Great-Grandpa Bob's arms that I took a good nap while he was holding me.
I hope everyone is doing well. Mommy promises to try to post on the blog more often. Take care and I hope to see you soon!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment