
I came down with my first cold and I sure feel miserable. I am all stuffed up and I cough a lot. I am not sleeping, and when I do, it's sometimes in my carseat so I can be sitting up. It's no fun being sick. Luckily Mom had Friday off, so we were able to take it easy this weekend. On top of all that, Mom thinks I have a tooth coming in. Dad has had a cold and Mom is fighting one, too. Even though I have been feeling lousy, Mom managed to take a picture of me in front of the fireplace. The mantle is decorated, but we don't know for how long. Ace and Iso keep eating the garland! Mom says they should have grown out of that by now, but clearly they haven't. So, Dad and Mom made the executive decision that there will be no Christmas tree this year. We have a mini one that will work fine for this year. We'll be spending Christmas at Grandma's anyway, and Mom says she has one on her porch.

We are really looking forward to going to Nana and Papa's new house for Thanksgiving. We will be celebrating Mommy's family's Christmas on Thanksgiving, too. We'll see Great-Grandma Mary, Great-Grandpa Bob, Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, cousins Isabella and Cohen, and of course Nana and Papa.
In case we don't get to post again before Turkey Day, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for all of you and we look forward to the time we will get to see you! If you are traveling, be safe!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment