Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We went up north to Nana and Papa's for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to spend some time with family. I played with my cousin Isabella a lot. I napped on Papa a couple times.
Mom and I relaxed together, too.






We had a delicious Thanksgiving meal prepared by Nana. Great-Grandma Mary made some tasty pies! She enjoyed spending time with all her great-grandchildren.



Nana and Papa took a picture with all their grandchildren, also.

You can watch a movie of me playing with my cousin Isabella if you'd like. She really knows how to make me giggle.




We celebrated Mom's family's Christmas. Thank you everyone for all my wonderful gifts.

This morning Mom and I went to meet cousin Gina and her son Nicholas at Starbucks. Gina gave me a lot more clothes of Nicholas' to wear. Thank you, Gina and Nicholas!
I can't believe we'll be leaving for Grandma's in 3 weeks. It doesn't seem possible that my first Christmas is right around the corner. I hope everyone has a good week and we will post again soon!
Love,
Jackson



No comments: