Thanks for sharing your toys, Elliott, and you're yummy snacks! I can't wait to hang out again soon. Sounds like we are destined to be best buds.
As you can see below, I have a little ways to go before I can keep up with Elliott.
Dad, Mom, and I went to the Carroll Men's Basketball game for a little while yesterday. It was a fun-filled Saturday.
On Friday night, Dad was playing with me and had me giggling again.
Today I'm just going to hang out with Dad and watch the Superbowl. Mom has some schoolwork to do. Robyn, my sitter, is spending a weekend away with her family, so Dad is staying home with me tomorrow. Dad said we might go visit Mom at work!
Mom says breakfast is ready, so I have to go. Look for another posting Tuesday... it's a VERY special day.
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment