Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bill!

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bill! Do you remember this? I can't wait until the next time we can read books together. I hope you enjoyed your special day!

Speaking of birthdays... I went to my first birthday party yesterday, and it was a big bash! My Uncle David and Aunt Audrey had a combined birthday party for my cousins Isabella (5) and Cohen (1). It was such a fun time. I was able to see a lot of family that I rarely see or hadn't even met. Although I enjoyed swinging with Nana and my cousin Nicholas, I have to say my favorite part was playing in the inflatable!

Yes, they had two inflatable castles there! The big kids jumped around, but I was happy as ever crawling around. It was a cold and rainy day, but no one noticed because of all the fun!





Uncle David and Aunt Audrey did a really nice job putting the big party together. The big kids did the limbo, hit a pinata full of candy, decorated cookies, and got their faces painted. The adults sat in large tents or stood around the firepit, enjoying all the yummy food and drink. Instead of a cake, they had cupcakes for everyone! They were the biggest cupcakes ever! I did have a couple bites, but prefer my veggies still, which makes Mom and Dad thrilled. Although Cohen was busy at his party, we did have a chance to play together a little!


This week is Mom's last week of school. We are really excited about all the time we get to spend together this summer. We're lucky, too, because Dad's schedule is so flexible. We are going to get my 1-year pictures taken next week. Mom will be sure to send them to you or give them to you when she sees you.
One evening last week Mom and Dad took me outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. It also gave me a chance to practice my walking skills.





That was the first time I walked so far! It was also the first time I kept my shoes on. I was tired after all that walking!

I want to say congratulations to my cousins Hannah and Alex on their graduations. Mom and Dad are always saying what good role models you are for me! Congratulations to cousin Molly, too, on all her recent success with track! I have BIG shoes to fill!



We'll keep you posted on all our upcoming outings. Hope you are all doing well and have a great week!

Love,

Jackson
XOX

No comments: