Saturday, May 16, 2009

My First Haircut

Here I am... about to get my first haircut! Mom and Dad were sick of my scraggly hair, so we decided to get it cut. What a cool place I went to! I got to sit in a car and watch my favorite... Baby Einstein. I was such a good boy. Here are some before and after pictures.
Can you tell the difference?

Dad had a conference in Milwaukee today for Grad School. After he got home, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings where I said, "Back off! I'm blazin' with my new haircut!"









Daddy can't stop talking about how yummy his hot wings were. Mommy and I shared bare chicken tenders (she wouldn't let me say naked). Mmmmmm good!
Here's a movie of me practicing my walking skills. I still have a ways to go, but I am working on it.
I also told you about my new remote. You have got to check this out!












Here's a picture of my Daddy and me. We were both looking so handsome one morning this week, Mom wanted to catch it with a picture.


Mom's school had a book fair this week. She bought me a frog book that actually ribbits!
Mom has a countdown until school is out for the summer... did you see it? It is on the bottom of the blog page. I think there are only 19 school days left for her. Then you know what? She gets to spend a lot more time with me! She even signed me up for swimming lessons!

Next weekend we are going to Nana and Papa's. Both Mommy and Daddy took Friday off, so we are going to make it an extra long weekend with Memorial Day being Monday. We are celebrating my birthday while we are there. I am sure Mom will be snapping photos and filming away for the blog so you can enjoy it, too!

I hope you are all well. I am thinking of you (when I am not chasing Ace and Iso). Good night!
Love,
Jackson

XOX

Wait until I can climb those stairs kitty.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Great haircut, Jackson.
I cannot wait for your birthday!!
Love,
Auntie Kady