Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Fun

I love summer. Although the weather has been unseasonably cool, I don't mind because I am just enjoying each and every day. I am becoming more confident in my walking.

My hair is very long. Thankfully I am getting a haircut Wednesday. Mom took some pictures of my scraggly hair in the bathtub the other night.
My cousin Isabella came over for a sleepover Thursday. First we met at a mall that was playing live music. My Aunt Audrey and cousin Cohen were there, too.









Then Mom took us to the park in Waukesha and we rented a really cool bike. Isabella got to steer, I got to ride in front, and Mom had to work hard to keep us going!







Mom and Isabella did more fun things together while I stayed home with Dad. The next morning, though, I watched Isabella dance. Wait until I can teach her the moves Dad has taught me (yikes!).


We went swinging at the park, too.



Today was my cousin Cohen's baptism. God bless you, Cohen. It was nice to spend time with family. Dad wasn't there, though, because he's in DC. I am so proud of him! He is there presenting for work. I am really lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy that I get to see so much! I miss you, Dad!

The other big news is... I am going on a plane in about a week! Mom and Dad found really reasonable flights to Grandma Mac's, so they decided instead of traveling so long in the car, to try flying. I am excited for this new adventure.

Have a great week... oh, I almost forgot. Happy 2nd Anniversary Mom and Dad. I love you!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: