A couple weekends ago was Fiesta Waukesha. Mom, Dad, and I went on Sunday to take in some music, yummy Mexican food, and gorgeous weather. We bumped in to Tony and Mya at the park (Robyn, my sitter's, husband and daughter). What a nice surprise! She pushed me on the swing and I just couldn't stop smiling at her.
Mom's friend from Colorado, Nicole, was visiting last week and through this past weekend. She was a lot of fun. Dad was a good sport taking good care of me while Mom went out with Nicole. Thanks, Dad. I enjoyed our boy time!
We've had such beautiful weather lately that I have been spending as much time outside as possible. A couple evenings ago, Mom, Dad, and I went to the park.

This has to be the best video ever. It's the first time I gave Daddy a kiss.
I hope you had a good 4th of July. We cooked out and had one of my favorites... hotdogs! Have a great week and thanks for your patience!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment