Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jackson Wants to Tell You Something

Happy Saturday! Sorry it has been awhile. I have been anxiously waiting to tell you something...









So we are all very excited! Lots of excitement going on in our house lately. Last weekend Mom and Dad bought a new washer and dryer for the new house. We grabbed lunch at Steak n Shake. Well, we tried. I was ready for my nap, so we got our lunch to go. I did wear my Steak n Shake hat for a quick picture, though.









We have been enjoying the beautiful weather. Dad is really great about taking me out to parks in the mornings so Mom can pack.









This morning, though, Dad took me to the zoo! We know the layout like the back of our hands now.
Thanks, Dad, for the fun morning! Then we grilled burgers for lunch and watched the UCONN game. You know what? UCONN did great! Until the very end... but up to that point, we really enjoyed watching! After my nap we went to the park as a family. I want to do everything by myself now, but I just need to hold someone's hand when I walk down stairs. The park has so many places to climb and I even go down the slide all by myself.
Next weekend, Uncle Mike is getting MARRIED! At Fenway Park! Mom and Dad are flying to Boston and Nana and Papa are coming to stay with me. I can't wait to have a fun weekend with my Nana and Papa!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I got a case of the giggles at dinner the other night, so I thought I would leave you with a smile.



Love,
Jackson
XOX

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

Jackson's going to be a big brother?! Congratulations! :)