Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Post from the Townhouse!


Hi there! This will be my last post from the townhouse! Next time I'll have pictures of me in my new house!

We are finishing packing the last boxes. I have been a big helper. I love to lift big, empty boxes. I also like to take things out of boxes that Mom's packed, but hasn't taped, yet.

Toward the end of last week I started feeling under the weather. Turns out I got to experience croup for the first time. Dad says I sounded like a seal with my cough. I've had some ups and downs with this whole croup thing, but I think I am getting better.

Here's my new couch from Nana and Papa. It unfolds like a sofa bed! It will be perfect on the hardwood floors in the new family room when I am watching the "Boob Tube" - that's what Grandma Mac calls the TV. I am already getting good use out of it, especially since I have been taking it easy lately. Thank you SO much Nana and Papa!




Well, it's off to bed for some much-needed rest. We may not post this weekend due to the move, but we'll keep in touch and post again soon.
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: