This morning Mom let me play with toilet paper (clean) while she was packing for the move. I had so much fun tearing it up and making a mess.
I think she felt bad because of my owie.
So we all know this blog is supposed to be all about me, but I have to tell you about my Uncle Mike's wedding that Mom and Dad went to. I wasn't able to go, which was fine because I had a blast with my Nana and Papa, but how can I not share about my uncle's wedding at Fenway Park?
So we all know this blog is supposed to be all about me, but I have to tell you about my Uncle Mike's wedding that Mom and Dad went to. I wasn't able to go, which was fine because I had a blast with my Nana and Papa, but how can I not share about my uncle's wedding at Fenway Park?
Mom and Dad said it was amazing - as amazing as my new Aunt Pam, who I can't wait to meet! Here are some pictures of the big event:
This was the view of Boston from Mom and Dad's beautiful hotel room.
This was the view of Fenway Park from Mom and Dad's hotel room.
The day of the wedding, Mom and Dad went for a walk with Grandma Mac, Aunt Kate, Aunt Kady, and Uncle Bill. They went to where Cheers was filmed. I guess it was a hit TV show from before I was born. Dad just keeps on saying that nobody knew his name.
Here's Mom and Dad before the ceremony at Fenway! They said there was a Green Monster in the background, but I assured Mom and Dad that there is no such thing as monsters.
Grandma, Aunt Kate and Mom before the ceremony.
This is my Grandma, Aunt Kady, Uncle Bill, Dad, Uncle Mike (the groom!), and Uncle Pete.
This is a picture of my Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam during their wedding ceremony.
After it was official, their names were displayed on the scoreboard all night!
This is a video of the happy couple entering the reception.
Here the couple share a picture with the McNamara siblings.
Looked like a very special wedding. Congratulations Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam!
A special thanks to my Nana and Papa for babysitting me. We went to the park, the zoo, on walks, and just played and played! I had a wonderful time and miss you already.
Thank you to Uncle Bill, too. I love my new FBI bear - he makes me feel so safe. I also can't wait to get jeans that don't look like floods on me. Thank you!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment