
Hi there! This picture was taken before I got sick. Mom just thought I looked so cute in my first turtleneck, she kept taking pictures. There's footballs and football helmets all over it.
This past week was a little rough for me, but I am feeling so much better. I ended up getting a double ear infection and beginning pneumonia. Mom and Dad took turns taking off work to stay home with me all week. Thanks for taking such good care of me!
My medecine is making me feel like myself again. I even left the house today for the first time in a long time (except for going to the doctor). I did manage to enjoy a nap on Daddy, though, before we left. Sorry UCONN didn't win today, Dad. I was dreaming during the game that they did pull out a victory, but guess I was wrong.
Last weekend Nana and Papa came to visit. They helped Mom and Dad A LOT! They helped paint the pink and purple room. It's a khaki color now. We're excited to decorate it for the new baby. Here's a couple "before" pictures...

Yikes! A little bright, don't you think? We'll have "after" pictures soon. Thanks for your help Nana and Papa! I still like peeking through the cat door when Mom is coming up from the basement. It was so nice to see you!
My new thing is playing with the laundry basket. I like picking up the big basket and I even like to crawl into it. Mom is hoping I like to do laundry when I am a bit older.
Dad got me a new swing for my swingset today! I didn't stay outside long, but I did try it out. I love it and hope I can use it a few more times before the seasons change. I also got a popper. I really like to push things around the house.
Big news! I am holding my bottle on my own now! Little does Mom and Dad know that I have been MORE than capable to do so for a long time, but now I am just choosing to do it. You should hear them cheer when I hold it myself. It's hilarious. Sometimes I hold it up to my mouth just to hear those two clowns praise me. He he he.
Mom and Dad were going to have a pumpkin carving contest tonight, but ended up deciding to wait until tomorrow. They brought the pumpkins in from outside, so I had some fun exploring them. I tried to pick one up, but it was too heavy! I can't wait until I am old enough to help carve.
Next weekend I am going trick-or-treating for the first time. We are just going to a couple neighbors' houses and then to some of Mom and Dad friends'. I am excited to dress up in my costume! You'll have to wait and see what I am going to be. We'll post pictures next weekend.
Sending happy thoughts to Nana. She hit a deer this past week and wrecked her car. Don't worry, Nana. When I am driving my car in the kitchen, I hit things all the time. The important thing to remember is that you didn't get hurt.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I miss you!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
XOX





No comments:
Post a Comment